Nashville Dog Parks
- Centennial Dog Park
- 31st and Parthenon, Nashville, TN
- Note: All dogs must have their rabies shot and have a license. This fenced dog park has a separate small dog area. No pit bulls or pitbull characteristics allowed at the park.
- Shelby Dog Park
- South 20th and Shelby, Nashville, TN
- Note: Dogs must have a license and current rabies shot. Please always clean up after your dog. No pit bulls or pitbull characteristics.
- Warner Dog Park
- Vaughn Rd, Nashville, TN
- Note: Dogs must be licensed and have a current rabies vaccination to use the park. You must clean up after your dog in all parks. No pit bulls or pit bull characteristics allowed.
Pet Clinics in Nashville, TN
Bellevue Animal Hospital
Grassmere Animal Hospital
- 7098 Old Harding Road, Nashville, TN
- PH: (615)646-4545
Hillsboro Animal Hospital
- 3926 Nolensville Road, Nashville, TN
- PH: (615)832-6535
Murphy Road Animal Hospital, P.C.
- 2207 Brandywood Lane, Nashville, TN
- PH: (615)298-2663
Richland Animal Clinic
- 4408 Murphy Road, Nashville, TN
- PH: (615) 383-4241
Southside Animal Hospital
- 6109 Charlotte Avenue , Nashville, TN
- PH: (615) 356-6534
- 5837 Nolensville Rd, Nashville, TN
- PH: (615) 333-3655
- 2509-B Nolensville Pike, Nashville, TN
- PH: (615) 244-3040
Nashville Pet Shelters
Nashville Humane Association
We are committed to finding responsigle homes, controlling pet overpopulation, and promoting the humane treatment of animals.
213 Oceola Avenue, Nashville, TN
(615) 352-1010 (Phone)
Nashville Pet Friendly Hotels
Dogs up to 80 pounds and cats are allowed. Please contact the hotel for further information.
Pets may be accepted. Please contact the hotel directly for full details.
- Hotel Preston
- 733 Briley Parkway, Nashville, TN
Based on 152 reviews
Pets allowed under 30 lbs. pet fee applies with welcome amenity
Pet Policy - 1-6 nights, a 75 non-refundable fee; 7-30 nights, a 75 non-refundable plus a 100. cleaning fee will be administered -inclusive ...
Loews accepts two pets per room with 25USD fee. See chain information for more details.
Animals are family, too! That's why Aloft Nashville West End welcomes dogs up to 40 pounds.
Pets Allowed. Max Size Large- 75lbs. Non-refundable 75.00 USD pet fee required. Bed and Bowls Limited.
$10.00 per pet per night up to 60 lbs. $15.00 per pet, per night for pets over 60 lbs. No limit to number of pets per room.
We love Fido too, but please don't leave him alone during your stay. There is a one time non refundable pet fee of 75.00
View all Pet Friendly Hotels in Nashville
Pets Welcome: One Well behaved Family Pet Per Room. Guest Must Notify Front Desk Upon Arrival. Guest Is Liable For Any Damages. In Considera...