Houston Dog Parks
- Alexander Deussen Dog Park
- 12303 Sonnier St, Houston, TX
- Note: fenced Dog Park
- Bill Archer Dog Park
- 3201 State Highway 6 North, Houston, TX
- Note: This dog park has a separate small dog area, ponds, rinse area, shade, benches, and agility equipment.
- Danny Jackson Bark Dog Park
- 4828 1/2 Loop Central Dr, Houston, TX
- Note: This park has a separate small dog area, swimming ponds, water spigots, fire hydrants, shade, and benches
- Ervan Chew Dog Park
- 4502 Dunlavy, Houston, TX
- Note: This park has water spigots, trees, and benches. Friends of Ervan Chew Park created this park that is now maintained by the city.
- Gene Green Beltway 8 Dog Park
- 6500 E. Sam Houston Pkwy N., Houston, TX
- Note: This dog park has a separate small dog area, a pond, drinking fountain, benches, and wooded area. This dog park is supported by Houston Dog Parks Association.
- Gragg Dog Park
- 2999 South Wayside, Houston, TX
- Note: 5.5 acre fenced off leash dog park
- Levy Dog Park
- 3801 Eastside, Houston, TX
- Note: Upper Kirby District and Intown Chamber of Commerce created this park in 2006; it is near the playground and softball field.
- Maxey Park Bark and Run Dog Park
- 601 Maxey Rd, Houston, TX
- Note: This park has a separate area for small dogs and a water spigot, shower, shade trees, and benches.
- Millie Bush Bark Dog Park
- 16756 Westheimer Pkwy, Houston, TX
- Note: This park has a separate small dog area, swimming ponds, water spigots, showers, shade, benches, and fire hydrants.
- Millie Bush Bark Park
- 16756 Westheimer Parkway , Houston, TX
- Note: This fenced dog park has a separate small dog area and ponds for the dogs to swim in.
- San Felipe Dog Park
- 1717 Allen Parkway, Houston, TX
- Note: This dog park will have a drinking fountain and wash station.
- Tanglewood Bark Park
- Bering and Woodway, Houston, TX
- Note: This dog park has a drinking fountain, lights, and benches (no separate small dog area.)
- TC Jester Dog Park
- T C Jester Blvd - behind the baseball field, Houston, TX
- Note: This dog park has a separate small dog area, drinking water, benches, wash station, and trees.
- West Webster Dog Park
- 1501 W Webster St, Houston, TX
- Note: This dog park has a separate small dog area, drinking water,l and a wash station.
Pet Clinics in Houston, TX
Animal Avian Hospital of the Village
Gulf Coast Veterinary Specialists
- 2422 Robinhood, Houston, TX
- PH: (713) 524-3800
Heights Veterinary Clinic PC
- 1111 West Loop South, Houston, TX
- PH: (713) 693-1144
Montrose Veterinary Clinic
- 1431 N. Shepherd, Houston, TX
- PH: (713) 869-6644
Rice Village Animal Hospital
- 1701 Montrose Blvd, Houston, TX
- PH: (713) 524-3814
Sunset Boulevard Animal Clinic
- 2348 Rice Blvd, Houston, TX
- PH: (713) 527-0489
Washington Heights Veterinary Clinic
- 2525 Sunset Blvd, Houston, TX
- PH: (713) 526-5881
- 2324 Shearn St, Houston, TX
- PH: (713) 802-2366
Houston Pet Shelters
Houston Humane Society
The Houston Humane Society (HHS) is a non-profit animal shelter dedicated to eliminating cruelty, abuse, and the overpopulation of animals. We receive no federal, state, or local funding and rely solely on donations and special events.
14700 Almeda Rd, Houston, TX
(713) 433-6421 (Phone)
Pet Friendly Hotels Houston, TX
Traveling with pets can be a challenge, but when researched certainly has its advantages. Houston is a pet-friendly town. From hotels to restaurants, and even some of the sights around town, are accepting of pets. There are some things to consider before you travel, though. One of those things is the hotel policy. There are quite a few hotels in Houston that allow pets, but the policies differ as to weight limits and whether or not they charge a fee for pets that stay. The other issue is that most of these hotels prefer that pets not be left unattended, which can affect a traveler's itinerary. There are some of the city's sights that are pet-friendly, however. Houston Arboretum and Nature Trails, and San Jacinto Battlefield, are just a couple of such attractions. Both require that pets be kept on leashes, and limited to the outdoor portions of the sights. The Houston Arboretum and Nature Trails have miles of hiking trails that would give any dog a great workout and beautiful outdoor scenes for it's human counterpart. The San Jacinto Battleground offers monuments and historical markers that will interest Texas history buffs and tourists alike. For the pets, Houston also boasts several dog parks, both on and off leash. Many restaurants with outdoor seating will allow furry guests that are on a leash. For those activities where pets are strictly forbidden, there are also several day facilities where pets that have recent vaccinations, can be entertained while their owners are out.
Houston Pet Friendly Hotels
Pets Allowed. Max Size Medium- 60lbs. Non refundable fee of 75.00 usd required.
Pets Allowed. Medium Size - 75 lbs. Non-refundable 50.00 pet fee required. Bed and Bowls Limited
Dogs up to 85 pounds are allowed. No other pets are permitted.
USD 20 non-refundable cleaning fee(Per Stay)
- Hotel Derek
- 2525 West Loop South, Houston, TX
Based on 158 reviews
$50/per stay per animal
Dogs up to 40 pounds and cats are permitted. Dogs over 40 pounds are permitted only if they are service companions or if the guest has writt...
Dogs up to 40 pounds are allowed. No other pets are permitted. Hotel reserves the right to charge the guest's credit card for additional cle...
A one time, non refundable pet fee charge of 75 for guests with pets. Guest are responsible for any and all damages and disturbances caused ...
Pets Allowed. Max Size- 75 lbs. Non-refundable 50.00 pet fee required. Bed and Bowls Limited
View all Pet Friendly Hotels in Houston
Medium pets allowed - 75 lbs maximum. 100.00 usd non-refundable pet fee required